Baby Barramundi With a Greek Perfume
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 730
- Fat: 24g
- Sodium: 1389g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 53g
- Cholesterol: 81g
- 4 whole baby Barramundi -- scaled and gutted
- 700 g onions -- sliced
- 2 Red Capsicum -- sliced
- 2 green capsicum -- sliced
- 1 handful chopped fresh oregano
- 1 handful chopped fresh parsley
- 200 g garlic -- sliced
- 300 g kalamata olives
- 500 ml white wine
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 1 Cup lemon
- Saute the onions, capsicum and garlic in the olive oil until soft but not coloured. Add herbs and the liquids. Bring to the boil and remove from heat.
- Make 4 diagonal cuts in the flesh of the whole fish.
- Make a parcel with alfoil and place fish in the parcel standing upright. Pour the pre-cooked mixture over the fish. Wrap up securely so no steam can escape.
- Cook in a hot oven for 12-15 minutes. Unwrap and serve with Greek salad and boiled potatoes.