Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms with Herbs
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 46g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 23g
- 4 large flat mushrooms
- 1 slice white bread
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- Wash mushrooms and cut off stems.Chop stems finely.
- Combine bread, mushroom stems, thyme, oregano, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor and blend until evenly mixed. Don't over process.
- Brush tops of mushroom with olive oil and place ½ tablespoon of butter inside. Place on hot grill for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and stuff with breadcrumb mixture. Return to grill and cook an additional 4 minutes