Fried Snow Peas & Prawns
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 107
- Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 58g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 13g
- 200 g Snow Peas, (strings Removed)
- 100 g Prawns, (shelled & Deveined)
- 100 g Chicken Breast, (washed & Sliced)
- 100 g Fish, (any Variety and Cut Into Strips)
- 5 Cloves Garlic, (bruised)
- 1 Whole Carrot, sliced
- 1 Large Onion
- 5 Slices Ginger, Mixed Thoroughly With a Tablespoon Water
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- Cooking Oil
- 1 Tbs Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- pinch Salt
- Heat cooking oil and fry the fish, prawns and chicken briskly. Remove and drain.
- Then fry the garlic on low heat until lightly brown. Remove and drain.
- Saute snow peas and carrots briskly. Remove and drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and saute the onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Add in the fish, prawns, chicken, snow peas, carrots garlic and seasoning ingredients. Stir-fry.
- To thicken gravy, put in the cornflour mixture. Stir until well mixed. Dish out and serve hot.