Grilled Red Snapper With Pesto
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 505
- Fat: 54g
- Sodium: 139g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 1 cup basil leaves, Loosely packed fresh
- ¼ cup parsley sprigs, Tightly packed fresh
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 1 sm Shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1 sm Clove garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Red snapper fillets, (8-ounce)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 lrg Tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl, and add basil leaves, parsley sprigs, salt , pepper , shallot , and garlic . Process until finely chopped.
- With processor running, slowly pour lemon juice and olive oil through food chute, blending until smooth.
- Place fillets in a shallow dish. Spread 1 tablespoon basil mixture over both sides of fillets, and cover and chill for 30 minutes. Set aside the remaining basil mixture.
- Arrange fillets in a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray, and place on grill rack over medium-hot coals. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork