Mushroom, Capsicum, Zucchini and Herb Ratatouille
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 713
- Fat: 58g
- Sodium: 426g
- Fiber: 14g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ zucchini (cubed)
- 1 red capsicums
- 1 yellow capsicums
- 100 g portobello mushrooms
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp tarragon
- 2 tsp basil
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan and saute the garlic until golden.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes over a high heat to wilt them.
- Add the capsicum flesh, cut into chunky pieces and stir over a high heat for two minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and cover the pan.
- Add the tomato paste and allow the vegetables to cook slowly for 10 minutes.
- Add roughly chopped Zucchini and mix in well, continue cook a further 10 minutes
- Remove the lid, add the herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for just a minute or two longer to evaporate any excess liquid.
- Allow to cool, can be hot to eat.