- Serves: 4
- Calories: 485
- Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 329g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 17g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 200 g enoki mushrooms
- 200 g Shiitake Mushroom
- 200 g Oyster Mushroom, (abalone) mushrooms
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbs peanut oil, (or other lightly-- flavoured oil)
- 2 Tbs Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce, Low Sodium, salt reduced
- 4 Tbs Mirin
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 100 g snow peas, blanched
- 250 g Spaghetti, (such as capellini)cooked thin
- In a hot wok or large frying pan over high heat, put the two oils.
- Stir in onion and when softened, add ginger and garlic.
- Toss in the mushrooms, a few at a time, stirring constantly.
- After a couple of minutes, when they have softened a little, add soya sauce.
- Stir allowing excess moisture to evaporate off.
- Add mirin and white pepper and keep stirring.
- Stir in spaghetti and snow peas.
- Serve immediately in a warmed bowl.