Orange Roughy With Tomato & Coriander Salsa
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 151
- Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, diced seeded - (about 8)
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro - (1 bunch)
- 1-1/2 Tbs fresh lime juice
- ½ Tbs olive oil
- ½ tsp minced chilli
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 300 g Orange Roughy fillets, ( six ¾" thk, x 150 Grams each)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 200 g green beans, sliced lengthwise
- Fresh lemon juice
- Additional olive oil
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl to combine. Cover and refrigerate. (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Keep chilled.)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place flour in shallow baking dish. Coat fish with flour. Working in batches, sauté fish until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Sauté fish until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side until opaque in center, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain. Transfer to ice water to cool; drain. Season to taste with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Divide beans equally among plates. Top with fish fillet and salsa.