Pasta With Simple Zucchini Sauce
Author: Neil Perry
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 7
- Fat: 0g
- Sodium: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 200 g orecchiette pasta
- 3 large Zucchinis
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- 6 Whole Anchovies
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- sea salt
- freshly Ground black Pepper
- fried Chilli Flake
- fresh Parmesan to serve
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook al dente.
- Meanwhile, grate the zucchinis and place aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat plenty of olive oil and add the anchovies, crushed garlic and sea salt.
- Fry for about 3 minutes, stirring continuously until the anchovies start to soften.
- Sprinkle in the chilli flakes and freshly ground pepper, followed by the grated zucchinis and a dash more olive oil.
- Stir for a further 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is cooked (it should take 10 minutes), drain well and add to the sauce.
- Toss the pasta through the sauce and spoon onto plates.
- Grate fresh Parmesan over the top and finish with freshly ground pepper.