Pork and Apple Rissoles
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 1084g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 200 g Pork Mince
- 100 g Apple Pulp, I used ½ pot of apple pulp
- 90 g onion, Small Whole
- 200 g Kumara, A Small
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbs oil
- Apple Chile Chutney, Use the other ½ apple pulp for this
- Place pork in a bowl with 1 cup apple. Peel onion and kumara and grate.
- Add to the pork with chilli sauce and salt. Mix to combine.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Place oil a baking dish with the rissoles.
- Bake at 180 C 45 minutes turning often until golden brown and cooked