Pork Fillet, Noodle and Sugar Snap Stir Fry
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 781g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0g
- 125 g Rice Noodles, flat
- 1 Tbs soybean oil
- 350 g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 200 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 300 g asparagus, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 bunch choy sum, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce, reduced salt
- 3 Tbs mirin
- 1 Tbs sugar
- Put the noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and allow to stand for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok until very hot, add the pork fillet slices and stir fry over a high heat until browned, just tender and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add the spring onions and capsicum to the wok with 2 tablespoons of water and cook until the capsicum is soft.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the wok and stir fry until bright green and tender.
- Return the pork to the wok along with the noodles. Stir in the combined soy, mirin and sugar and cook just until the sauce thickens slightly.