Pork with orange & mustard dressing
- Serves: 0
- Calories: 1144
- Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 1621g
- Fiber: 24g
- Protein: 111g
- Cholesterol: 246g
- ½ cup (125ml) fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbls wholegrain mustard
- 4 pork loin medallions
- 250 grams iceberg lettuce
- 400 Grams chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- ½ bunch mint, leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- Combine the orange juice and mustard in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the pork and turn to coat. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the iceberg salad kit, chickpeas, mint and cucumber. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Drain the pork and reserve the marinade. Cook the pork for 3 minutes each side. Add
- the reserved marinade to the pan with the pork and bring to the boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes or until it reduces slightly.
- Serve the pork and sauce with the salad.