Prawns With Coriander & Chilli Pesto
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 36g
- Sodium: 201g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 21g
- Cholesterol: 171g
- 36 large shrimp, cooked
- ½ cup cashews, raw
- 1 bunch coriander, washed and leaves,. removed, stems and roots discarded
- 1 small chile, seeds removed
- 1 lime, juice of
- to taste salt
- ½ cup canola oil, approximately
- Peel prawns, leaving tail section intact. Place in a bowl, cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place cashews on baking sheet and roast in a 200 deg C. oven for about 7 minutes or until light golden. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Place coriander in food processor and add remaining ingredients except for the oil and process until smooth. Add the oil slowly until the mixture is the consistency of a thick sauce. Adjust the flavour with salt.
- Pour sauce into a small serving bowl and serve on a platter with the prawns.