Salty and Spicy Tenderloin of Pork
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 493
- Fat: 37g
- Sodium: 625g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 27g
- Cholesterol: 171g
- 200 g Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Egg
- 3 Whole Red Chile, finely diced
- ½ Whole Capsicum, julienned
- 1½ Tbs Onion, Chopped fine
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbs Corn Flour, or other starch
- ½ Tbs Sesame Oil, For Frying
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil, for frying pork
- Cut pork tenderloin into strips, marinate in egg, start and salt for later use.
- Dice green peppers, red chillies and onion for later use.
- Fry tenderloin in a wok withi enough vegetable oil to cover, until brown and golden, take out.
- Put sesame oil into a clean wok, stir-fry green pepper, red chilli and onion until fragrant, add tederloin, stir and move into a place