Special Butter Prawns
Author: Nor Zailina Nordin
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 159
- Fat: 15g
- Sodium: 80g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 214g
- 600 g prawns, big
- 1 Tbs garlic, chopped
- 6 Bird's Eye Chillies, (crushed)
- Few Curry Leaves, a few
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 Tbs milk, fresh
- 2 Tbs margarine, or butter
- 1 Tbs cooking oil, (for frying)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbs rice flour
- Clean the prawns and cut off the feelers. Leave the shells on. Make a long slit along the back of the prawns and discard the veins. Dry with a cloth.
- Mix with the marinade ingredients and leave for 15 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil and fry prawns until cooked. Remove and drain.
- Mix together egg yolks and fresh milk.
- Heat the Planta margarine and gradually, pour the egg mixture into the wok. Fry on low heat and scramble the eggs.
- Add in garlic, bird's eye chillies, the curry leaves and prawns. Fry on very high heat until well mixed.
- Dish out onto a serving platter and serve immediately.