Spicy Spinach and Pumpkin Curry
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 411
- Fat: 32g
- Sodium: 62g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 16g
- Cholesterol: 159g
- 1 large bunch English Spinach (Approx 700g)
- 2 Tbs oilive Oil
- 2 tsp curry paste or powder
- 2 onons, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup water
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1 cup raw cashews
- salt, to taste
- 3 eggs
- Wash spinach thoroughly and trim stalks. Drain well and chop roughly.
- In a large pan, heat oil, add curry paste, onions and ginger and cook, stirring until onion is soft.
- Add turmeric, water, Pumpkin cashews and salt, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender. Add spinach and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add egg halves to curry and gently heat through