Pork Chop With Cauliflower Mash
Author: Michelle Bridges
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 281
- Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 213g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 34g
- Cholesterol: 80g
- 600 grams Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 pork chops, ½" thick
- ½ cup ricotta, low cal
- freshly ground pepper
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave, covered, on high for 10 minutes or until tender
- Meanwhile lightly spray a frying pan with olive oil and heat on medium-high. Turn the heat down to medium, add the pork chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until browned and just cooked through.
- Put the cooked cauliflower in a food processor or blender with the ricotta then puree until smooth and season with pepper and freshly grated nutmeg.
- Serve the pork with the cauliflower mash.